Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Favourite Thing Made by...Somebody Else.

Georgia - My needlebook, made by none other than Ms Windmill herself. :-) It's filled with needles, safety pins, sewing pins, bit of thread. I love it, and use it all the time.



Nicole - Well that's a coincidence because I chose a bag made by Ms. Wombat! I use it all the time and it desperately needs a wash I just noticed. Don't pay attention to the terribly neglected garden featured in the background. There are major changes planned and hopefully it will look better in a couple of months :)

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that there are actually very few handmade items in my home that I received as a gift.I do buy handmade stuff on Etsy though...:) And I recently received an amazing embroidery as part of a swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A coincidence indeed!
    I should also mention that I have a lot of favourite artworks made by my kids - a constantly changing gallery stuck on the fridge. I could do with a bigger fridge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! We love (nice) comments so don't be shy :)